We always have several game designs in progress at any given time. I will try to post progress on at least a few of them as they get to a stage that is more than just a concept.
Design new games or game systems that provide a fun, interesting, highly interactive experience. In this process I expect to post:
- A description and evaluation of the game/system concept.
- Iteratively look for and report what is working and what needs work.
- A description and rationale of each “improvement.”
- The evaluation – redesign – playtest cycle for major changes.
- Any tools that I use or create in the process.
- A description with rules and PnP files (as appropriate) of the “final” product.
Hopefully, you will find this discovery process interesting and maybe even gain some inspiration from it.